Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clown world moderation by SOCOM Community

(09-01-2022, 07:22 PM)hitman Wrote:
(09-01-2022, 07:15 PM)dizee Wrote:
(09-01-2022, 06:11 PM)hitman Wrote: [Image: mbufNTN.png]

100% right for once. It was not for "racism" or "ban evasion" like so many of them say. It was for using a gun in the game. And the only ones who were banned for that was Ditch and I. If other people are banned now, its for other things. That is why I laugh when they say we were perm banned for ban evasion. Nope, you perm banned us for using a gun in the game, just own it and admit you are retards already admins. 

Ditch can back me up on this and Ditch certainly stays out of drama unlike misfits like me. That is why its laughable that they continue to use the "ban evasion and racism" cards.

Also, it is pretty interesting seeing MrSocomDude run his mouth so much about me still. Razordak already manned up and apologized to me and now I think while we will likely never be friends, we are at least civil and respect each others boundaries. I guess it is harder for people with stolen valor to swallow their pride and do the right thing like Razor did. It also takes balls, something SocomCuck lacks. But thats ok because the good news for him is that the US military's recruitment numbers are very low so he has a good chance of becoming one of the new Transgender Marines for real this time. His boot camp will be having a fat angry lesbian scream at him for not deepthroating a Flinestones pushup frozen pop fast enough as he prepares to be shipped off to Ukraine.

SEmPeR fI, HuZzAh

Every time we post on this website, more people get red-pilled and start to realize who these jokers are, to the point that they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

I am noticing that. More people read this website than we may think and especially the public viewing topics like this one. Plus our haters are so loveable and cute, they try so hard. Bless their hearts.
"I dindu nuffin n say anythang 2 evo. i wuz a good lil boi n neva ddos'd dom"

-K3rber0s August 2022

I will add to the collection!

[Image: 2QgbQ1f.png]

AFK d00d, get kicked! Fuck you for going to make some grub or let the dog outside!
"I dindu nuffin n say anythang 2 evo. i wuz a good lil boi n neva ddos'd dom"

-K3rber0s August 2022