Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderation by RazorDak (A Saga)

(05-01-2022, 11:00 PM)dizee Wrote: MrSocomDude is essentially Razor's attack dog. But he's not a Rottweiler or a German Shepherd, hes a little Jack Russel terrier. After we went after Razor for his moderation abuse of Ditch, MrSocomDude came at us in Razor's twitch channel like the mentally ill woman he is. He is a loser who pretends to be a vet and "likes to put a good dip in". The only dipping this guy does is when he dips his nuts for Razor to gargle on.

Sure would be a shame if someone decided to log on and team kill him when he is streaming from time to time...... Maybe they could fill out a report and get told "nothing can be done about that" 2 or 3 weeks after!

It was great how he streamed all Friday night and peaked at 3 viewers LOL.....I wonder who those viewers were......... Wink

I would imagine the 3 losers here who can't seem to stop dick riding. You guys are major cucks

(05-02-2022, 11:51 AM)Guest Wrote:
(05-01-2022, 11:00 PM)dizee Wrote: MrSocomDude is essentially Razor's attack dog. But he's not a Rottweiler or a German Shepherd, hes a little Jack Russel terrier. After we went after Razor for his moderation abuse of Ditch, MrSocomDude came at us in Razor's twitch channel like the mentally ill woman he is. He is a loser who pretends to be a vet and "likes to put a good dip in". The only dipping this guy does is when he dips his nuts for Razor to gargle on.

Sure would be a shame if someone decided to log on and team kill him when he is streaming from time to time...... Maybe they could fill out a report and get told "nothing can be done about that" 2 or 3 weeks after!

It was great how he streamed all Friday night and peaked at 3 viewers LOL.....I wonder who those viewers were......... Wink

I would imagine the 3 losers here who can't seem to stop dick riding. You guys are major cucks

MrSocomDude, nobody likes you. Even that lisping retard Razor doesn't like you. Remember when he told you to STFU and quit talking about us months ago after you wouldn't stfu about us in his Twitch chat LOL.

I memba.

Its actually hilarious on Reddit, both SMACK and SOCOMJOHN think you are a insufferable retard too. I won't share what they have told me about you, but let's just say we have had great conversations about how big of a fucking idiot you are LMAO. It's a shame that you really did not join the military and instead only pretend to. The military needs dumb retards like you to be used as cannon fodder in Ukraine when this old child sniffin pedo gets us into WW3 soon.

Just remember, if you are over 1 viewer, it's probably the members here all laughing at you or watching you get team killed or thumped. Later nerd!
"Tawok must've been a great man"

-RazorDak 12/12/21

(05-02-2022, 03:31 PM)dizee Wrote:

MrSocomDude, nobody likes you. Even that lisping retard Razor doesn't like you. Remember when he told you to STFU and quit talking about us months ago after you wouldn't stfu about us in his Twitch chat LOL.

I memba.

Its actually hilarious on Reddit, both SMACK and SOCOMJOHN think you are a insufferable retard too. I won't share what they have told me about you, but let's just say we have had great conversations about how big of a fucking idiot you are LMAO. It's a shame that you really did not join the military and instead only pretend to. The military needs dumb retards like you to be used as cannon fodder in Ukraine when this old child sniffin pedo gets us into WW3 soon.

Just remember, if you are over 1 viewer, it's probably the members here all laughing at you or watching you get team killed or thumped. Later nerd!
You guys are so pathetic that you think I am some other dude. Lol what's it like having him living rent free in your pathetic minds. Buddy you need to get out and get a fucking job already.

(05-02-2022, 05:52 PM)Guest Wrote:
(05-02-2022, 03:31 PM)dizee Wrote:

I memba.

You guys are so pathetic that you think I am some other dude. Lol what's it like having him living rent free in your pathetic minds. Buddy you need to get out and get a fucking job already.
Word on the street is SMACK and JOHN are VERY close to perm banning you from the reddit, MrSocomCuck

LMFAO.

[Image: unknown.png?width=714&height=764]
[Image: CandidEachBream-size_restricted.gif]

-RazorDak 12/12/21

What's with quoting on this forum? It doesn't even look like it works right

(05-02-2022, 06:48 PM)Guest Wrote: What's with quoting on this forum? It doesn't even look like it works right

That's a common side effect for people that don't know the difference between JROTC and boot.

(05-02-2022, 07:36 PM)hitman Wrote:
(05-02-2022, 06:48 PM)Guest Wrote: What's with quoting on this forum? It doesn't even look like it works right

That's a common side effect for people that don't know the difference between JROTC and boot.

What does that have to do with me asking about the forum quotes not working right? Are you one of those foaming at the mouth autists that can't fucking read or form a coherent response? It's like reading a leftist twitter response coming from you.

(05-02-2022, 07:45 PM)Guest Wrote:
(05-02-2022, 07:36 PM)hitman Wrote:

What does that have to do with me asking about the forum quotes not working right? Are you one of those foaming at the mouth autists that can't fucking read or form a coherent response? It's like reading a leftist twitter response coming from you.

[Image: 1dOD.gif]

We really should disable guest posting soon. Everyone else who talks shit here has the balls to put their name behind it, so the Stolen Valor faggot can join or go back to crying on reddit.

-RazorDak 12/12/21