Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderation by RazorDak (A Saga)

This player was TKed in front of RazorDak for two rounds, by Goldberg, who was aapparently doing so because pimpin wouldn't switch teams.

Rather than boot the TKers Razor told them to take it to the Discord (not the reporting site, mind you).

[Image: uXnXDpQ.png]
[Image: kn2lsJD.png]
[Image: mArmpgv.png]
[Image: LznWEwA.png]
[Image: tjgEqwq.png]

As you can see by the video below of the very next map, Goldberg is allowed to continue playing:

At the time of this thread, Goldberg is idle online. Never kicked, never banned. It happened in the game while Razor was playing.

[Image: earCFpb.png]

Awesome 2 faced hypocrite moderators you got there 1UP .

Not surprising, I told them both before they left our discord hes already passed the litmus test for being a shitty moderator and why they gave this literal CLOWN moderator access is beyond me.

Go watch the stream where Diamondeyez TKs me from the night he booted Ditch. He first claimed it was "my fault" and then passive aggressively tried to troll and said "you must have walked in front of him or something". Then go to the stream where we got him to admit TWICE that Diamondeyez should have been booted after I provided the clip of him TKing me when I was playing as LISPING LOSER (before Dak banned me and cried in front of his wife when he saw I was using that name).

Just like how Tawok deleted our posts on the socom reddit before we had to ask a admin to remove him as a mod (which he did), 1UP and K3rberos are responsible for this CLOWNS actions on their servers. Those 2 cried about Dom more than me yet they are more pathetic at running a server than he ever was, atleast he owned what he did. These two try to pander to the most pathetic fucking idiots out there while in the process throwing people under the bus that helped them for years with their projects.

[Image: IMG_6243.png]
"Tawok must've been a great man"

-RazorDak 12/12/21

Also in all honesty I don't think Goldberg deserved to be banned, after all he did not use a M79!

Only M79er's deserve to be banned because they are community killing weapons!

-RazorDak 12/12/21

M79 users also climb racist ladders
And plant prejudiced pmn mines

Imagine being an admin and thinking to yourself: "You know, using a gun thats in the game deserves a punishment on par with someone using codes and cheating" Yikes! "But you used them in a safe space room!" Yeah....and? Make a password room pussies.

Speaking of mines, this is what started the first SJW meltdown and its funny how history repeats itself but instead of mines & TKs, its M79s & TKs this time

-RazorDak 12/12/21

(12-20-2021, 01:57 AM)dizee Wrote: Imagine being an admin and thinking to yourself: "You know, using a gun thats in the game deserves a punishment on par with someone using codes and cheating" Yikes! "But you used them in a safe space room!" Yeah....and? Make a password room pussies.

Speaking of mines, this is what started the first SJW meltdown and its funny how history repeats itself but instead of mines & TKs, its M79s & TKs this time

I apologize for my ignorance but can I get a TLDR on this whole server/admin thing? So theres a server that allows playing Socom but its controlled by a small group of douchebags who can prevent people from playing arbitrarily based on IP addresses or the like?

Its not possible to name change and rejoin? They have they ability to block players unilaterally?

That video is fucking classic btw. It shows how literally retarded that dude was/is and is the only thing you need to see to understand how fucking dumb he was/is and laugh at his righteous indignation at being called out on it and the damaged caused as a result of his refusal to acknowledge any culpability.

I remember vividly joking about the over under for his teamkills at 35 prior to a community night and sure enough that nigger hit it right on the nose. Theres a Fish Hook video where he had like 17 just on that map alone. The next day is when him and his faggot buddy tried to "cancel" us. Fucking scumbag. Still waiting on his cancer diagnosis.

(12-20-2021, 03:22 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(12-20-2021, 01:57 AM)dizee Wrote: Imagine being an admin and thinking to yourself: "You know, using a gun thats in the game deserves a punishment on par with someone using codes and cheating" Yikes! "But you used them in a safe space room!" Yeah....and? Make a password room pussies.

I apologize for my ignorance but can I get a TLDR on this whole server/admin thing? So theres a server that allows playing Socom but its controlled by a small group of douchebags who can prevent people from playing arbitrarily based on IP addresses or the like?

Its not possible to name change and rejoin? They have they ability to block players unilaterally?

1UP and K3rberos run a server that hosts a ton of games including SOCOM 1, 2, 3/CA. It is actually quite impressive what they have been able to do from a technological standpoint as they are able to push patches on S2 just like when the servers were live. 

As far as getting around their bans, they ban more than just the names, likely IP's and hardware IDs like MAC addresses and yes you can get around it but IMO its really not worth it seeing as the game is retarded to play if you play it too much and we only thump maybe once or twice a month if we are lucky. As of the last time I checked which was last Wednesday I am still banned and I know Ditch was too. Have not checked since.

-RazorDak 12/12/21

(12-20-2021, 03:30 PM)dizee Wrote:

1UP and K3rberos run a server that hosts a ton of games including SOCOM 1, 2, 3/CA. It is actually quite impressive what they have been able to do from a technological standpoint as they are able to push patches on S2 just like when the servers were live. 

As far as getting around their bans, they ban more than just the names, likely IP's and hardware IDs like MAC addresses and yes you can get around it but IMO its really not worth it seeing as the game is retarded to play if you play it too much and we only thump maybe once or twice a month if we are lucky. As of the last time I checked which was last Wednesday I am still banned and I know Ditch was too. Have not checked since.

They banned Ditch? Ditch is like literally Socom OG level. Thats like banning Dr. J from the All Star game. I heard even Drum is pissed. If you can piss off Drum you are a special type of asshole. Drum is about the nicest guy you will ever have the privilege of playing with.

(12-20-2021, 03:42 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(12-20-2021, 03:30 PM)dizee Wrote:

They banned Ditch? Ditch is like literally Socom OG level. Thats like banning Dr. J from the All Star game. I heard even Drum is pissed. If you can piss off Drum you are a special type of asshole. Drum is about the nicest guy you will ever have the privilege of playing with.

Yes to both. Ditch and I both got banned, I am assuming its a PERM ban for "griefing" as we used 203s on Crossroads in a room called "No GLs allowed" or something like that. Drum was not on when this happened last week but the previous month when Ditch got booted from the servers by this actual lisping clown mentioned above, he went OFF on the admins.

-RazorDak 12/12/21