Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your honor, the prosecution calls K3rberos to the stand

Also, it was pretty damn amusing to see Hitman in Bigfry's chat on his live stream the other day telling Bigfry what K3rber0s has done and Fry actually defend what K3rber0s did and then spew his "toxic" hatred from years past regarding MACK and myself. For a guy who makes videos and campaigns to alert people on developers who have bad practices or are scumbags like Redline has done, he sure does seem just fine supporting a piece of shit like K3rber0s.

Oh and these same random dumbasses that cry on their discord also cried about me in Bigfry's stream chat too for whatever reason. Rent free and all because I use a M79. Sad.
"I dindu nuffin n say anythang 2 evo. i wuz a good lil boi n neva ddos'd dom"

-K3rber0s August 2022

(08-30-2022, 02:28 AM)dizee Wrote: Also, it was pretty damn amusing to see Hitman in Bigfry's chat on his live stream the other day telling Bigfry what K3rber0s has done and Fry actually defend what K3rber0s did and then spew his "toxic" hatred from years past regarding MACK and myself. For a guy who makes videos and campaigns to alert people on developers who have bad practices or are scumbags like Redline has done, he sure does seem just fine supporting a piece of shit like K3rber0s.

Oh and these same random dumbasses that cry on their discord also cried about me in Bigfry's stream chat too for whatever reason. Rent free and all because I use a M79. Sad.

Times Ive ever interacted with BigFry on any social media: 0

Times BigFry has blocked me from his Twitter: 1

Number of years BigFry has talked about me, put my name in things, and generally seen me behind every corner, and in every shadow of the Socom community and its drama while I sunbathe with a Margherita on his brain: 10 years

Times my M79 has assblasted mental midgets to the point of obsession: Science has yet to discover that number. AI technology needs to advance more in order to quantify the scope of the asspain my M79 continues to cause a group beta simps who have more in common with the average person at a trans rights rally than they do with the typical Socom player from 2002-2012.

Bigfry hates us because PAUL-Awol went off on a drunken rampage on him and nobody defended him because it was amusing to watch Paul rip into Bigfry. So he got butthurt and blocked us both on Twitter etc then continues to throw rocks at us from the cheap seats.

-K3rber0s August 2022

(08-30-2022, 10:22 PM)dizee Wrote: Bigfry hates us because PAUL-Awol went off on a drunken rampage on him and nobody defended him because it was amusing to watch Paul rip into Bigfry. So he got butthurt and blocked us both on Twitter etc then continues to throw rocks at us from the cheap seats.

When was this? I dont remember this at all. Was I drunk? Is there video/audio?

BigFry vs Paul is like The Resistible Force meeting The Moveable Object. A true battle for the ages between 2 of the top 10 retards in Socom history. It must have been epic.

(08-30-2022, 10:58 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 10:22 PM)dizee Wrote: Bigfry hates us because PAUL-Awol went off on a drunken rampage on him and nobody defended him because it was amusing to watch Paul rip into Bigfry. So he got butthurt and blocked us both on Twitter etc then continues to throw rocks at us from the cheap seats.

BigFry vs Paul is like The Resistible Force meeting The Moveable Object. A true battle for the ages between 2 of the top 10 retards in Socom history. It must have been epic.

It happened on Twitter.

-K3rber0s August 2022

(08-30-2022, 11:42 PM)dizee Wrote:

It happened on Twitter.

Oh ok. Yea I kind of remember that. Pauls lunacy on full display. Good stuff.

(08-31-2022, 12:56 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 11:42 PM)dizee Wrote:

It happened on Twitter.

Oh ok. Yea I kind of remember that. Pauls lunacy on full display. Good stuff.

IIRC he cried about Paul making money off his Socom clips/vids and then I called him out for being a dumbass who disabled comments and likes/dislikes on his videos during that time because he was getting so much backlash. Then Paul went off on a drunken rampage on him and I sat and watched and he did not like that.

Also to be fair, Evo and I definitely did go into his Twitch channel and fuck with him a few times when he was playing WoW which was hilarious. But that was long after all this went down.

-K3rber0s August 2022

PSA I have edited the original post to include the FULL UNCENSORED conversation between K3rber0s and Evo where K3rber0s admits he is DDoSing SVDL and plans to do it more and more.

Please note, Imgur does not have these in the chronological order by time. But they are all there.

link is here for reference: https://imgur.com/a/YTyhv1N

-K3rber0s August 2022