Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your honor, the prosecution calls K3rberos to the stand

(12-18-2021, 06:23 PM)dizee Wrote: I think that is a fair comparison. So much talent in the SOCOM communities yet very little reliable leadership and a whole ton of mental illness.

Apparently Redline died though but IDK if that can be confirmed or not.

Is this true? Was it cancer? Because I wished cancer upon him and will have to adjust my success rate statistics. I currently have a confirmed success rate of of around 70% in a positive cancer diagnosis within 5 years of wishing cancer upon someone with deaths at about 30%. Those are pretty good numbers but a Redline confirmation could push me up to 3/4 diagnosed and 1/3 dead within 5 years.

(12-19-2021, 11:51 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(12-18-2021, 06:23 PM)dizee Wrote: I think that is a fair comparison. So much talent in the SOCOM communities yet very little reliable leadership and a whole ton of mental illness.

Is this true? Was it cancer? Because I wished cancer upon him and will have to adjust my success rate statistics. I currently have a confirmed success rate of of around 70% in a positive cancer diagnosis within 5 years of wishing cancer upon someone with deaths at about 30%. Those are pretty good numbers but a Redline confirmation could push me up to 3/4 diagnosed and 1/3 dead within 5 years.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SOCOM/comments/...om_source/

its possible
"I dindu nuffin n say anythang 2 evo. i wuz a good lil boi n neva ddos'd dom"

-K3rber0s August 2022

(12-19-2021, 01:19 PM)dizee Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 11:51 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SOCOM/comments/...om_source/

its possible

Thats terrific news. Hopefully he suffered.

Imagine telling people you "dont care if people make fun of your lisp" and then boot Ditch from S2. That guy and this community are softer than baby shit, them getting upset over everything tell you they never played the game in its prime on official servers.

Delusional.

(12-19-2021, 04:13 PM)eVo7 Wrote: Imagine telling people you "dont care if people make fun of your lisp" and then boot Ditch from S2.  That guy and this community are softer than baby shit, them getting upset over everything tell you they never played the game in its prime on official servers.

Delusional.

To this day, I have NEVER heard more vile and abusive language as I did on the socom servers. The shit said in prison paled in comparison. And this included 12 year olds who were probably the worst and most abusive on the servers who gave as much as they got. So basically these grown ass men today are more sensitive than the 12 year olds from 20 years ago.

Fucking pathetic.

(12-19-2021, 04:13 PM)eVo7 Wrote: Imagine telling people you "dont care if people make fun of your lisp" and then boot Ditch from S2.  That guy and this community are softer than baby shit, them getting upset over everything tell you they never played the game in its prime on official servers.

Delusional.

Almost as funny as that kid Plierr telling me that he only cares about what happens on his Discord yet then starts crying about us going after Dak, none of which happened on his Discord. It has purely been on these forums, Twitch, Reddit and Twitter for that.

These guys are walking hypocrites who won't own any of the shit they have done. And I will have no problem to continue to call them out for being hypocrites.
"I dindu nuffin n say anythang 2 evo. i wuz a good lil boi n neva ddos'd dom"

-K3rber0s August 2022

I love how they all love to claim i "admit" to doosing the servers.
Nope i just log on with rapid fire and infinite ammo and shit all over people. Oh you "banned" me? These kids think they are so cool playing the control game. All the bitches cry about "oh all he does is cheat on SVDL" nah , i never cheated on SVDL after Dom had a man to man discussion with me. I respected Dom and still do , therefore i didnt cheat on his server. I helped build a sophisticated anti cheat for SVDL and the SOCOM 3 online server.

Fun Fact , SOCOM 3 and CA on 1ups server has literally ZERO anti cheat measures. Go fucking figure.

Bunch of clowns running this shit , bunch of of control freaks. I only cheat to piss them off and it works. But i dont ddos. Just goes to show they will say anything to make themselves look good

- NightFyre

Quote:I love how they all love to claim i "admit" to doosing the servers.
Nope i just log on with rapid fire and infinite ammo and shit all over people. Oh you "banned" me? These kids think they are so cool playing the control game. All the bitches cry about "oh all he does is cheat on SVDL" nah , i never cheated on SVDL after Dom had a man to man discussion with me. I respected Dom and still do , therefore i didnt cheat on his server. I helped build a sophisticated anti cheat for SVDL and the SOCOM 3 online server.

Fun Fact , SOCOM 3 and CA on 1ups server has literally ZERO anti cheat measures. Go fucking figure.

Bunch of clowns running this shit , bunch of of control freaks. I only cheat to piss them off and it works. But i dont ddos. Just goes to show they will say anything to make themselves look good

- NightFyre

It speaks volumes. Literally the ONLY reason we use M79s is to elicit a reaction from these idiots. And sure enough its worked for almost 20 years. These faggots are too stupid and caught up in their own self righteousness to see that if they just shut the fuck up and stopped crying they would take away the joy of thumping them.

(12-22-2021, 12:42 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: [quote pid="4973" dateline="1640166945"]
I love how they all love to claim i "admit" to doosing the servers.

- NightFyre

It speaks volumes. Literally the ONLY reason we use M79s is to elicit a reaction from these idiots. And sure enough its worked for almost 20 years. These faggots are too stupid and caught up in their own self righteousness to see that if they just shut the fuck up and stopped crying they would take away the joy of thumping them.
[/quote]

It's different morons every year man, 95% of these people who play now, didn't play the game in its prime.

Quote:I love how they all love to claim i "admit" to doosing the servers.

- NightFyre

No you are just a massive faggot like the rest of the rejects on this site.

https://patch.com/maine/augusta/sanford-...cts-arrest