Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your honor, the prosecution calls K3rberos to the stand

(08-04-2022, 06:35 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(08-04-2022, 05:39 AM)dizee Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

they are rough for sure hahaha. I love it when people try to pretend they have the moral highground, only for the truth to quickly wipe them out and show the world the actual reality. and thats exactly what K3rberos did on Facebook today and thank god we saved the receipts there LOL. I have no respect or sympathy for liars and hypocrites. My only regret is not having the pleasure of booting him from the Discord before he left after 1UP did. I told Evo for weeks I wanted him gone and I wanted to be the one to do it. 

K3rb: "You don't have a clue what happened and you misconstrue things. Nothing happened, you and Evo lie about what happened!"

*Diz asks Evo to provide the full receipts to put this lying loser out of his misery.*

Dizee: Hold my Baja Blast you lyin bitch.

Hopefully Dominator can dig up the network logs from that timeframe and K3rberos can continue to dig himself further and further down the rabbit hole that his own stupidity and lies have caused.

Unfortunately I dont think it would matter if he admitted the truth. Socom has been completely hijacked by mentally ill faggots year over year for a decade. All thats left now are a group of absolute pussies who take their queues from tranny culture and cry like women about anyone who doesnt bend the knee to their faggotry.

Its a shame that the last group of Socom players are a bunch of low test faggots unable to pull their heads out of their own asses. They dont represent the Socom community at all. In fact quite the opposite. Bunch of thin skinned numale safe space gatekeepers who would be TKed and voted by real Socom players if they behaved the way they do while Socom had a player base of even 50 people.

It wouldnt shock me if these morons added preferred pronouns to their loadouts and Discord chat soon. It would be funny if it wasnt so sad. All under the guise of "growing the community". In reality all of these idiots fall into the same trap. Instead of having a contentious yet active community they would rather be king of a dozen or so jagoff retards who kiss their asses. Truly pathetic.

All because they are all scared of a gun that is essentially used on ONE map. Lmao. Think about that for a minute.

Beautifully said MACK. But there is also one more major difference between them and us. We put our name behind things we say or post. We do not hide behind Guest post or take shots at people without putting our names on it. That entire crowd refuses to do that because they want to pander to that crybaby pussy crowd for some lousy Biden funny money, even though they are in reality more "TOXIC" than we could ever dream to be and that word has literally been beaten to death by those cucks throwing it out there so much. These guys are total push overs and phony fake ass pussies.
"I dindu nuffin n say anythang 2 evo. i wuz a good lil boi n neva ddos'd dom"

-K3rber0s August 2022

The only reason I provided full receipts of this is because k3rb blatantly lied about this on FB, if he would have just said "yea it was me I did it" everyone would have left this alone and I'd have more respect for him, but instead these dudes have some kind of moral high ground as if they've never done shitty things to this community before. K3rb legit ruined SOCOM 2 and CA for the community that day. Was I cheerleading him on? Absolutely. It was hilarious see as the people left playing are completely mentally ill retards anyway. K3rb at the time also had his own lan tunneling project (TunnelR, that we tested) and was talking about wishing to get people onto it eventually, I guaren-damn-tee you that influenced his decision partly to DDoS SVDL, was it the main influencer? I doubt it.

Funny thing I was booted from their PS Rewired discord and I legit haven't said a damn word about anything, this is the first time I've said anything. I simply provided video and screenshots. I try and stay out of video game drama  these days as I have enough of my own personal drama to deal with.

K3rb goes to say you guys were salty because you were banned from the server, no, none of these guys are actually salty (and me, I wasn't even banned, I prolly am now though...for nothing) we just believe it's pathetic that you lied about DDoSing SVDL, this isn't about anyone being banned from a SOCOM server with 30 people on it.

(08-04-2022, 02:30 PM)eVo7 Wrote: The only reason I provided full receipts of this is because k3rb blatantly lied about this on FB, if he would have just said "yea it was me I did it" everyone would have left this alone and I'd have more respect for him, but instead these dudes have some kind of moral high ground as if they've never done shitty things to this community before. K3rb legit ruined SOCOM 2 and CA for the community that day. Was I cheerleading him on? Absolutely. It was hilarious see as the people left playing are completely mentally ill retards anyway. K3rb at the time also had his own lan tunneling project (TunnelR, that we tested) and was talking about wishing to get people onto it eventually, I guaren-damn-tee you that influenced his decision partly to DDoS SVDL, was it the main influencer? I doubt it.

Funny thing I was booted from their PS Rewired discord and I legit haven't said a damn word about anything, this is the first time I've said anything. I simply provided video and screenshots. I try and stay out of video game drama  these days as I have enough of my own personal drama to deal with.

K3rb goes to say you guys were salty because you were banned from the server, no, none of these guys are actually salty (and me, I wasn't even banned, I prolly am now though...for nothing) we just believe it's pathetic that you lied about DDoSing SVDL, this isn't about anyone being banned from a SOCOM server with 30 people on it.

Yep, that is one of their idiotic talking points, you see dumbasses like Razorcuck and MrStolenValor spew it nonstop like they are competing for a MSNBC gig.

"You guys are racist trolls"
"You guys are just mad that you got banned"

We barely play any games any more as we have other shit going on in our lives and if we do decide to game, its actual new and GOOD games like TMNT or Squad. Why would we waste our time playing a shitty game on a bootleg server full of the same 20 losers who play in No Boom rooms 24/7 due to the PTSD of us thumping them into a new layer of M79 hell LOL.

I think they may be totally clueless as to why we are making a fuss about what he did. It is SOLELY because he is trying to act like some sort of White Knight and unifier when in reality he is a colossal scumbag and a lying piece of shit. And he DOUBLED DOWN on his crap. That is why its so great to see people like Charlie come in with a open mind and hear us out and now he fully understands the total bullshit going on in this idiotic community full of grifters, retarded wannabe streamers and phony bitches.

-K3rber0s August 2022

I think it's funny that they've lumped me in, like I've been here for years and plotting against them. I've never once had a direct interaction with K3rber0s. Not on voice, not on chat, not in the game.

1UP's problem with me is that I didn't bow to his fiefdom. And I guess K3rb has made it his problem, too, for whatever reason he thinks is valid.

If you want to see an even better example of how retarded their hate-by-proxy campaign is, all you have to do is consider that they banned Ditch and continue to avoid saying why they did it.

(08-04-2022, 08:53 PM)hitman Wrote: I think it's funny that they've lumped me in, like I've been here for years and plotting against them. I've never once had a direct interaction with K3rber0s. Not on voice, not on chat, not in the game.

1UP's problem with me is that I didn't bow to his fiefdom. And I guess K3rb has made it his problem, too, for whatever reason he thinks is valid.

If you want to see an even better example of how retarded their hate-by-proxy campaign is, all you have to do is consider that they banned Ditch and continue to avoid saying why they did it.

In the Facebook screenshots from yesterday, K3rb stated that Ditch and I were given 24 hour bans that were extended because of "racist" stuff afterwards along with ban evasions. This is another false statement/lie from that dumbass as Ditch is and has been perm banned since day one, along with myself. Now I personally do not care about my ban and I hope they never do remove mine, if I want to thump some pussies I will just evade it. But Ditch is another story and hes a good guy who has been dragged through the mud by those dickheads because they have it out for people in this community, mainly myself, Hitman and Mack.

Ditch has never once evaded the ban like I have so their excuse of "you evaded bans" would not apply to Ditch at all. He was 100% given a PERM BAN on EVERY GAME for shooting a M203 on Crossroads for 2 rounds. He has never started "racist" shenanigans like this dumbfuck claimed either. They just wanted to out this community and saw their chance and took it, they didn't care about collateral damage. Same reason they just booted Evo from their discord when he literally did not do shit except provide logs and video. They are men with paper assholes, anything they say can be easily countered with reciepts and logs from the years and years they behaved just as "toxic" and "racist" as we did.

[Image: D5fw9Il.png]

-K3rber0s August 2022

(08-04-2022, 08:53 PM)hitman Wrote: I think it's funny that they've lumped me in, like I've been here for years and plotting against them. I've never once had a direct interaction with K3rber0s. Not on voice, not on chat, not in the game.

Too funny. Ditch is one of the classiest and most honorable guys you will ever meet. He is a legit Socom OG and has been a pillar of Socom for 20 years universally respected by all who played with him.

These shitbirds arent a flea on Ditch's ass and are all a bunch of faggots who would get TKd and voted into oblivion by any real Socom players during its prime. They are the maggots that feed on the corpse of Socom. Parasites who cant find acceptance on any game with a real player base that will put up with their faggotry so they have all circled around the smoking embers of a dead franchise.

Part 2. I hope he continues to lie because aslong as I am sick with the Kung Flu this is making things so much more entertaining and time fly.

Keep on pleading that Dindu Nuffin shit tho K3rber0s, makes for laughs and good content.

-K3rber0s August 2022

I wonder if he realizes that we are not just chirping him and this could be happening.

Oh well, as they say, do the crime, do the time! NOT MY PROBLEM! 

-K3rber0s August 2022

OPE

Imagine playing with people who are actively fucking with you from both sides playing two roles in the same game. Real psychopath shit. Imagine knowing that and still participating and playing along with the charade.

Question was, who was playing who?

There's levels to this shit.

Scumbaggery at its finest.

These people are literally fucking retarded. They cry about me nonstop. I have been EXTREMELY busy this summer with much more important shit than a bootleg dumb safespace server and the only downtime I have had was for a week or two when I was recovering from Covid and decided to make those videos exposing that scumbag piece of shit K3rber0s after he decided to flap his gums and LIE when I simply was linked a post on Facebook by Evo. I check their lame ass discord MAYBE once a month and look at all the pathetic bans these "admins" throw out like a tshirt being tossed out from the mascots at a baseball game.

It is not my fault, you butthurt angry little fingerspeed nerds that the people you support and drool over are total phonies and only using you to fuel their egos and wallets. They HATE you just as much as I do and guess what......I HAVE ALL THE RECIEPTS AND LOGS TO PROVE THIS lmao. Keep on crying though, I got plenty of material to make a part 3.....4.....5.........lol. Maybe when things settle down for me I will make a nice new video series exposing how these admins truly feel about you desperate pathetic dorks. 

I have more respect for Razordak than I do for these retards. Atleast he manned the fuck up and apologized and I did to him as well. That is what men do when they have differences. And guess what, he is still in our Discord and welcome to chime in on these forums or on there at any time he wants. I have no problems with him anymore. Unfortunately for K3rber0s, he is full of estrogen and soy and hides and lies like a little coward still.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]

-K3rber0s August 2022